Our ability to serve families and communities across the northeast Indiana region is powered by viewers just like you.
Together, we’re Opening Our World for thousands of people.
Simple Donation Options
- Online: Pledge your support through an online donation
- Mail: Send a check or money order to PBS Fort Wayne, PO Box 2589, Fort Wayne, IN 46801
- Phone: During normal business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm), call 260-484-8839. After regular business hours, please call 1-866-969-2721
- Donate Your Vehicle: Thinking about selling your car, boat, motorcycle, truck or other vehicle? Donate it to PBS Fort Wayne instead!
- Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy by including PBS Fort Wayne in your will or trust.
- Matching Gifts: Do you work for a company who will match your donation to PBS Fort Wayne? Click here to learn more!
When you donate, you get the personal satisfaction of supporting PBS Fort Wayne’s educational mission. In addition, you’ll also receive:
- Access to PBS Fort Wayne Passport which offers extended access to a digital library of PBS programming
- PBS Fort Wayne’s Monthly Program Guide Primetime via email
- Member discount for special event tickets
Questions? Please call 260-484-8839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You Gift FAQs and Refund Policy
When will I receive my thank you gift?
On average, you will receive your thank you gift 6 – 8 weeks after you fulfill your pledge. Some items may arrive sooner; however, it can take up to 12 weeks. We order thank you gifts weekly throughout the year; however, national demand for an item may slow down our distributors and cause delays in our ability to mail your thank you gift. If it has been longer than 8-12 weeks and you have not received your thank you gift, contact email@example.com or call 260-484-8839 for the status of your thank you gift.
Why are the thank you gifts PBS Fort Wayne offers during pledge drives so expensive? Why can’t I buy these items at a regular retail price?
As a public television station, PBS Fort Wayne relies on community support for a great deal of our funding. The videos, DVDs, CDs, books, or other items we offer during our on-air fundraising campaigns are intended as a “thank you” gift for supporting the station with a donation, not as a retail transaction. To encourage viewers to become members of the station, we suggest various pledge levels and offer the individual items or packages as incentives to contribute at that level. These items allow us to give members something tangible for their donation in support of our programming.
What do I do if I receive the wrong gift or a damaged thank-you gift?
If you open your gift and discover that it is the wrong item or is damaged, just re-pack it and mark the package “Return to Sender.”
Contact our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 260-484-8839 to receive a replacement.
What is PBS Fort Wayne’s refund policy?
Due to the cost of the purchase of thank you gifts and the cost of credit card transactions, PBS Fort Wayne has a no refund policy.