- Four channels of award winning content, plus a fifth channel devoted to weather!
- Locally produced, live broadcast shows
- Monthly program guide
- Local events and pledge shows
- Documentaries and special video projects
PBS Fort Wayne broadcasts on five channels to better serve the community and target specific audiences. Your business can sponsor specific shows, broadcast times, or entire channels.
PBS Fort Wayne 39.1
- Northeast Indiana’s traditional broadcast channel featuring iconic public television programs such as Nature, NOVA, Masterpiece, Great Performances, American Experience, FRONTLINE and others, in additional to our weekday morning and afternoon lineups of award winning programming from PBS Kids.
- PBS Fort Wayne’s programs connect your business to an audience of explorers of the worlds of science, nature, current events, history, drama and more.
- PBS Fort Wayne Viewers are an educated and loyal audience.
PBS Fort Wayne 39.1 and PBS39.2 KIDS
- Weekday mornings and afternoons on 39.1 feature award-winning childrens programs like Curious George, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and Wild Kratts.
- 24-hour children’s programming from PBS Kids/Channel 39.2,
- Programming that reaches children and parents. Over 40% of the PBS KIDS audience are adults 18+ (Source: NTI Distribution of average weekly cumulative audience)
PBS Fort Wayne 39.3/CreateTV
- Daily schedules of D-I-Y, cooking, sewing, travel, and lifestyle programs.
- Weekend specialty marathons featuring block of programs from public television’s most acclaimed shows.
- PBS39’s channel attractive to an audience of “lieflong learners.”
- Reaches an active audience of people who “like to get their hands dirty” and experience life first-hand and on their own terms.
PBS Fort Wayne 39.4/Explore
- Broadcasts informational, intellectual programs.
- Expanded perspectives and programs from local, state, national and global sources.
- Arts, culture, entertainment, music and more.
PBS Fort Wayne WX- 39.5/Weather
- 24/7 weather radar and information
- Sponsorships affordable & available
- Relied upon on throughout our coverage area
- Matters of the Mind with Dr. Jay Fawver: Offers a frank and intimate live on-air discussion with viewers about mental health issues. Broadcast since 1997.
- HealthLine: Provides fast-paced, interactive program discussion on a variety of medical issues. Interviews with local health experts. Broadcast since 1996.
- LIFE Ahead: The area’s only weekly, interactive television program that targets an audience at 50+ years. Shares resources and discussion for topics relevant for an aging population.
- arts IN focus: The arts are all around us! Join host Emilie Henry each week for stories and discoveries from our region’s vibrant and growing arts scene.
- PrimeTime39: Provides an in-depth look at events, activities, organizations and community perspectives in and around Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. During the Indiana Legislative Session, PrimeTime39 features local legislators, engaged in discussions about the status of laws, policies, and taxation.
- 125,000 website views per month: Place your business logo, message and a link back to your website.
- 4,000 monthly program guide subscribers: Place an ad with your personalized marketing message and reach PBS Fort Wayne’s loyal viewers.
- PBS Fort Wayne brings together local experts, institutions and businesses in creating special in-person, off-screen events, such as our annual family event, Explorer Day and others.
- PBS Fort Wayne Pledge Sponsorships: PBS39 pledge drives generate much of the local support for our station. Local businesses can support live pledge drive broadcasts with sponsorship support that includes financial support and volunteers from your business in company attire. It’s a fun, fast paced evening in the PBS39 studio.
PBS Fort Wayne produces local documentaries and special projects to preserve and celebrate the history. culture and personality of our area.
Funding documentary programs provides a unique and exclusive co-branding opportunity for your business that begins with the broadcast of that presentation and continues onward with co-branding with streaming and other post-broadcast distributions such as DVD or Blu-Ray Discs.
PBS Fort Wayne always needs ideas for projects and documentaries that tell the story of our region. Perhaps it might be a video field trip that presents a unique educational experience to area children. It could also be a glimpse back at this region’s past, or a look into a story that makes this region unique. No matter the story or the format, supporting PBS Fort Wayne’s locally produced content offers you a special opportunity you won’t find anywhere else.
A Corporate Development Account Executive can walk you through the messaging permitted on PBS Fort Wayne.