Luers Knight 2023- The Bond That UKnights Us
April 21 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm EDT- $75
This year’s Luers Knight will take place on Friday, April 21, 2023 beginning at 6pm. We are excited to introduce an all-new format this year that showcases our talented students and dedicated staff.
- Hall Pass Happy Hour! Indulge on an array of appetizers, craft beer, wine and cocktails as you visit featured classrooms throughout the school.
- Dinner with Friends! Gather in our beautiful new gym for a delicious three-course dinner.
- On with the Show! Enjoy the music and performance of our talented jazz band and show choir.
- Sold! Place your bids and be a winner in our silent and live auctions featuring items and experiences for all tastes and budgets.
- Dance the Knight Away! Get your groove on and sing along with legendary IU bar band, Dave and Rae.
- Snack Time! Grab a quick bite to eat before you hit the road because buying auction items and dancing makes you hungry!
Along with the new format, there are a variety of new sponsorship opportunities available, a fun way for businesses, families and individuals to get involved. Here are a few highlights:
- Sponsor a classroom for happy hour
- Sponsor Dave and Rae
- Sponsor a bar
- Sponsor your dinner table
- Be a food or drink vender for our classroom happy hour
- Donate an item, service, or monetary gift for the live or silent auction
Registration and reservations for this special night are $75.00 per person; you can make your reservation online at https://www.bishopluers.org/luers-knight-2023. Be sure to reserve your place at Luers Knight by the end of the day, April 7, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Spoltman at email@example.com or Beth Roskuski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support! Because of supporters like you, this event, and the many benefits it provides to the students of Bishop Luers High School would not be possible.