Enriching community through engaging content.
A Curious, Inspired and Engaged community.
- Connection with Community: We listen, respond, collaborate and lead.
- Inclusion: Welcoming, inclusive content and representational diversity.
- Integrity: The utmost care to grow the community’s trust.
- Accountability to our stakeholders: PBS Fort Wayne honors the respect our community and stakeholders have for us by remaining focused on our public service mission.
- Sustainable Stewardship: All actions are thoughtfully undertaken, fiscally responsible and forward-looking.
PBS Fort Wayne broadcasts 24 hours a day over the air digital on UHF Channel 39, and within that bandwidth, broadcasts five TV Channels:
- PBS Fort Wayne/Channel 39.1 (also seen on Comcast Channel 3/Comcast Digital 240 and Comcast 1039-HD, Frontier FiOS Channel 3, 470 and 503-HD)
- PBSKids/Channel 39.2 (also seen on Comcast Digital 241, Frontier FiOS Channel 471)
- createTV/Channel 39-3 (also seen on Comcast Digital 242, Frontier FiOS Channel 472)
- Explore/Channel 39.4 (also seen on Comcast Digital 243, Frontier FiOS Channel 473)
- 39.5/PBS39WX: Our 24/7 live weather radar channel (not yet available on most cable, satellite and pay TV providers)
- To see where PBS Fort Wayne’s channels can be found on other area cable and pay-TV providers, click here.
- PBS Fort Wayne Diversity Policy
- PBS Fort Wayne-FY2022 Audited Financial Statement
- PBS Fort Wayne’s 2022 Local Content And Service Report
- PBS Fort Wayne’s Annual Financial Report to the CPB
- 2021 Fort Wayne Public Television, Inc. 990
- PBS Fort Wayne’s EEO Public Filing for 2022-2023
- PBS Fort Wayne’s Strategic Framework
Via email: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Via phone: at (260) 484-8839